Infinite Morocco: Terms and Conditions:
You send us your enquiries/reservations by e-mail, fax or phone then we send you back a written program within 24 hours. Once you agree with the program and rates, you will receive a final program and pro forma invoice.
Confirmation of the group number at least 15 days in advance.
II- DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
Your reservations are guaranteed after we receive the payment as follows:
30 % must be paid upon confirmation of the tour, the rest when the group arrives.
Other individual conditions must be negotiated.
Payment of the deposit must be made before participant's arrival:
By bank card Visa or Mastercard, via PayPal or over the phone or by SWIFT transfer to:
- Code SWIFT : BMCEMAMC
- Bank : BMCE BANK
- Bank Address : Bd Med V, 45000 OUARZAZATE, MOROCCO
- Account Number : 011 550 0000 01 210 00 12534 78
- IBAN Number : MA64 011 550 0000 01 210 00 12534 78
- Beneficiary : INFINITE MOROCCO SARL
A copy of the transfer receipt with bank references must be scanned and sent to Infinite Morocco company by e-mail or fax to +212524885557.
III- AMENDMENTS BY THE CLIENTS
Infinite Morocco and it's professional team will make every effort to alter your arrangements but we cannot guarantee this will be possible all the time, especially in high season and with certain hotels & riads. Amendments might occur additional charges which we will quote on supplement.
Cancellation by the client entails payment of different amounts depending on the date of cancellation.
- More than 2 months before departure: 20 € per person administration fees.
- Less than 2 months, Deposit Non Refunded, but can be credited to the cost of an alternative trip taken within 6 months of the original start date of your travel arrangements if the clients noticed us 30 days before.
- 30-20 days before departure: 50 % of the total invoice
- 19-10 days before departure: 75 % of the total invoice
- Less than 9 days before departure: 100 % of the total invoice
Insurance is not included in our prices. We strongly recommend that all travellers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance package covering against luggage loss, curtailment, medical emergency, including repatriation, cancellation and stay interruption.
We also recommend that every participant should possess a policy number and emergency phone number of his/her insurance company or at least necessary required information about the company.
We have suggested travel insurance companies on our useful links page, we believe that each of these will provide you with comprehensive travel insurance. We strongly recommend that you buy your travel insurance through World Nomads which we are affiliated to:
It is the responsibility of the traveller to obtain and carry documentation of citizenship, such as a valid passport, and any visas if required.
The rates are given for indication and must be reconfirmed by writing as some suppliers might increase their rates or taxes might rise.
Infinite Morocco LLC, "Morocco Touring Company Licence N° 44D/15" is responsible for making the arrangements for all services ordered and paid by the client.
Infinite Morocco LLC and its employees cannot be held responsible for the following events: delay or impossibility of a participant of presenting documents required in rule, loss of these documents or circumstances such as strikes, social events, accidents, death, loss of items, bad weather, wars and loss of luggage or other effects.
Infinite Morocco LLC cannot be held responsible for a cancellation imposed by circumstances having a character of cause beyond control and/or for reasons related to the safety of the participants.
Any interruption of the stay by the participant and for some cause could not be refunded.
If the circumstances impose it, in particular to ensure the safety of the whole group, for climatic reasons or unexpected events, Infinite Morocco LLC reserves directly the right or via its guides to substitute means of transport, a lodging, a route with another, as well as dates and starting schedules, with no refund to the participants.
Each participant must conform to the rules of prudence and take the advice given by the guide and/or the driver.
Infinite Morocco LLC cannot be held responsible for the accidents which would be due to the individual imprudence of a member of the group.
The information contained in our web site is given as an indication. We reserve ourselves the possibility of modifying them constantly.
- To be admissible, any complaint relating to the stays must be noted and notified on the spot, in writing to the person receiving supplier as well as Infinite Morocco representative so that to find a solution, if it could not be taken into account, once the voyage accomplished.
- To be admissible, once the tour is finished, any complaint, not having been able to find solution satisfactory, will have to be sent within 12 day by e-mail after the completion date of the stay. In case of lawsuits, only the commercial court of Ouarzazate shall be competent.
Member No: 43055
Member No: 11238