Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip:
Ouzoud waterfalls from about 328 feet, 3 hours drive from Marrakesh. Ouzoud cascades are the highest waterfalls all over the Kingdom of Morocco and one of the most amazingly beautiful visited tourist attractions of the area. During our drive to Ouzoud waterfalls we will come across Green valleys, gorges of the El Abid River and also the orchards. There are also numerous olive trees sited nearby on the both sides of the road.
In the peak of the Ouzoud waterfalls, there are few ancient small mills. These mills are still operating up to now. Pretty monkeys can be seen during the twilight during your visit to Ouzoud waterfalls. Various local and national associations are leading responsible projects to preserve this popular site from getting destroyed by mankind. We will enjoy an amazing walk with a local guide throughout the cascades; you will get fascinated by the pretty views up and down. After we finish our walk we go for lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the waterfalls. Return to Marrakech in the afternoon by 5h30p.m.
Why book Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip with us:
- Save time and money! - Our prices are the lowest available
- Book your Ouzoud Waterfalls Day trip from Marrakesh with a Local Specialist
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are guaranteed
- You will be collected from your hotel and drop off at your hotel after the tour
- All our Marrakesh day trips & tours are private
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Payment of the deposit to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour
- Payment Methods such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer etc ...
Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip, Prices:
|Number of Persons||Price in Dirham||Price in Euro|
|2||770 per person||70|
|3||660 per person||60|
|4+||550 per person||50|
Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip, What's Included:
- A/C licensed vehicle Minibus or SUV with fuel
- Local mountain guide for the walk down the cascades
- English speaking driver
Member No: 43055
Member No: 11238